Question

Jermz1030

how much will my credit score increase when a collections account comes off my report from PFD?
I have been working on increasing my score for the last year. In the last 6 months I have removed 7 collections accounts and increased my score about 100 points. Last week I was able to get a collection company to agree to a Paid for Deletion and they gave it in writing. What I want to know is after the credit bureau deletes the account, how much should my credit score increase? I am at a 613 now. I have one more collections account after this one is removed and I would like to be at a 700 by October.

No one really knows!!! Also good job on fixing your credit!!! Next step would be to find a small line credit card and make small purchases keep it under 30% of your credit limit, this should also boost your score, it takes about 3-6 months of history to see a bump in your score. Good luck my friend.

credit score points?

hi just curious to know how much you credit score points increase after you sucessfully had the 1 account removed from you post  back in june 2014?