Question

redditcredit

how much could my credit score drop if account goes to collections for $2000, credit score 696

Most Helpful Response

100 points or more - try to make a payment plan with the debt holder - do NOT let it go to collections in you can help it. Talk with tme on the phone, if they say no, talk to a supervisor, call back and try to ask for someone else, tell them you want to work something out and pay your debt..

outfieldergrl

What they said ^^^ my score was 626 because of a $400 collections now it has been removed because it was not a collections I caused. Now my score is at 721 because of that one collections. DO NOT LET IT GO TO COLLECTIONS!!!! =]