Question

guayama1983

How many secured card i have to up my credit score
Already have 2 secured cards, Capital One and Open Sky. And I have a secure loan $500, could add another secured card or 2 that I have enough?

That is more than enough.  Secured cards and accounts are for you to use carefully to build a history of on-time payments and wise usage so that you may be able to qualify for unsecured accounts in the future.  You llikely are being charged high interest rates right now, too, so don't want to carry any balances over.  I suggest re-reading the articles here to clarify your credit understanding since that is the primary purpose of Credit Karma.