Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

mheppinstall

how many ontime payments do i have to make , to make my score go higher?
my on-time payment history for all of my loans and credit accounts at this point, all equal atleast 30 months of on time payments, but your grading has me at a very low standing. I did, in the past have a few late payments, but that was a long time ago. How many months of on time payments do I need before I might see a change.

Most Helpful Response

keep making your payments on time and when you will start seeing a change afater 3 months of good payments. As long as you are paying all your payments. Another thing is if you balance on credit cards are high they will lower your credit score. Try to lower your balances and avoid using your credit card or pay off your balances!