Question

brandonroybutler

How long until I get a Fico score after my new auto loan?
I had NO credit history and no fico score (despite transunion and equifax giving me a score). Now, I finally have a new open account because I got a new car loan back in october and I disputed and got an old collections account removed. I see my scores going up, but I STILL am not getting a fico score when checking Fico. When will I finally be getting a fico score?? Thanks!

Per MyFICO
---

What are the minimum requirements for a FICO score?

In order to receive a valid FICO® Score, the credit report must have:

• At least one account opened for six months or more, and
  • At least one account that has been reported to the credit bureau within the past six months, and
  • No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note, if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

The minimum scoring criteria may be satisfied by a single account or by multiple accounts on a credit file. In certain rare cases, whether a given credit report qualifies for a FICO® Score may vary across different FICO® Score versions.