Question

messedupscore123

How long till my credit score goes back up (short history!)
I've only got two accounts, the oldest one being 9 months. Recently, for economical reasons, I had to fill my cards up and just pay minimum for a good 2 or 3 months. I plan to pay them off in early July to where both cards are exactly 15% filled up. How long till my credit scores, which was in the 700s, to climb back up from the 590's??

Just use your cards responsibly and don't worry about what scores you are getting here, 110 pt drop for for high utilization doesn't happen in the real scoring world, only here in the fako score land will you see something like that. If you are worried about your credit profile/scores, don't use your cards the way you are, always and I mean always keep your utilization low and always pay more than the minimum payment.