Question

jlazgrl

How long does it usually take for Transunion to update my information?
I am trying to update my personal info with my new last name after marriage but I keep being told the information doesnt match and to try again in 30 days. I have been married for a year and a half and changed my name legally shortly after. How long should it take? Is this normal?

Hi there,

Have you tried to obtain your information directly from TransUnion? You are entitled to one free credit report from TransUnion per year through www.annualcreditreport.com. Once you've obtained this, you'll be able to see what's on file with the bureau and enter identical information to complete your Credit Karma registration.

Hope that helps!