Question

realivab

how long does it take to increase my credit score after pay off collection debt?

increase credit score

I payed off my collection debts totaly, but, not changed credit score until now during 2 weeks.   how long i have to wait untill my credit score increase?

pennstate04

simply paying a collection off isn't going to skyrocket your scores. they might even go down. it will take time for your score to rebound, months and years of on time payments will do it. now, removing a collection account *can skyrocket your score, if it is deleted and you have other credit in good standing...