Question

lordhelpmenow

How long does it take for hard inquiries to fall off. That is what is giving my my poor credit scor.

Inquiries fall off at 2 years

As to Whats driving your score down, no way for any of us to know.  This is a peer to peer forum.  No one here has access to your credit report, So there's no way to tell with out you sharing your info.

You need to do some reading on credit and don't jump to the assumption that "hard inquiries" is the cause of your poor credit. If you are unaware of the basic knowledge that "hard inquiries" fall off your reports in 2 years, you have not read nearly anything on credit. You need to start reading and keep reading until you have a good understanding of credit. I am not trying to be harsh here and I am not trying to offend you, I am trying to motivate you to educate yourself on this so that you can have a better financial future. Please start reading.