Question

clkgtr

How long does it take for a new credit card (CapitalOne Journey Card) to show up in my report?
I opened a credit card with CapitalOne in August end. When I checked my score this card is not showing up on my account yet. I was wondering how long does it usually take to show up after you pay off your first statement?
Best Response Chosen by   Profile Image clkgtr

30-45 days (it varies)

Capital One lags a little bit with there first report. I recently got a M/C with them and it was almost 2 months before I saw it on credit karma. But, credit card companies normally report a couple of days after the first billing cycle closes.

Most Helpful Response

30-45 days (it varies)

clkgtr

You were right. It showed up after a 2-3 days after the first statement was paid.Cheers.

Thank you

Thank you. I've been trying to figure out when my card (Credit One Bank) was going to report my account. I paid it as soon as I used it, but the billing cycle doesn't technically close until the 20th, so I'll have to watch around that time to find out if they update my info.