Question

clkgtr

How long does it take for a new credit card (CapitalOne Journey Card) to show up in my report?
I opened a credit card with CapitalOne in August end. When I checked my score this card is not showing up on my account yet. I was wondering how long does it usually take to show up after you pay off your first statement?

Best Response Chosen by   Profile Image clkgtr

30-45 days (it varies)

Capital One lags a little bit with there first report. I recently got a M/C with them and it was almost 2 months before I saw it on credit karma. But, credit card companies normally report a couple of days after the first billing cycle closes.

I have my capital one card for a month now I used it and paid it off a few days later will I still get a statement because it hasn't showed up on my credit report yet , or should I wait to pay the second one off until I get a statement maybe that's why it hasn't showed up yet?

30-45 days (it varies)

clkgtr

You were right. It showed up after a 2-3 days after the first statement was paid.Cheers.

Thank you

Thank you. I've been trying to figure out when my card (Credit One Bank) was going to report my account. I paid it as soon as I used it, but the billing cycle doesn't technically close until the 20th, so I'll have to watch around that time to find out if they update my info.

3 Months, Still Not Reporting

I got my Capital One Secured Credit Card because it advertised "Build Your Credit", etc. I have had the card for 3 months now, maxed it out, made 2 payments (on time) and still nothing on any of my reports. I called Capital One after almost 3 months and asked why they haven't reported anything. The rep told me they were going to report my account to all 3 credit bureaus on a specific date. That date came and went, still nothing but crickets.

Does anyone know of a secured card that actually reports to credit bureaus?

Help with Capital One Secured MasterCard

I am having the same problem. I got a capital one secured MasterCard to build credit since I don't have any! I got my card the first of November I charged several things and paid the bill off in full before the due date. My closing date was November 26. Still nothing on my credit report. This is so frustrating and I don't know what to do! How long do I have to wait or should I do something else?

Capital one secured card

I recently ordered a Capital One secured card to restart my credit. I don't plan on charging on it right away. I'm just wondering how long it takes for Capital One to post my limit and balance to Credit Karma. Suggestions? Opinions? Thanks!

Authorized User

My dad recently added me to two of his old capital one cards to increase my credit history and it's been about half a month. Just trying to see how long it will take to show

How long does

How long does it take for Captial one to report to the credit burerua my illing cycle closed March 14th and the rep stated it was sent through already and it should have showed on my report by now and it hasn't . Does anyone know how lng it takes for a new Captal One Secured credit card to show upon your report? I already received my first statment