How long does it take for a new credit card (CapitalOne Journey Card) to show up in my report?
I opened a credit card with CapitalOne in August end. When I checked my score this card is not showing up on my account yet. I was wondering how long does it usually take to show up after you pay off your first statement?

clkgtr

Best Response Chosen by   Profile Image clkgtr
30-45 days (it varies)

Capital One lags a little bit with there first report. I recently got a M/C with them and it was almost 2 months before I saw it on credit karma. But, credit card companies normally report a couple of days after the first billing cycle closes.

Response by
scin77

Most Helpful Response
30-45 days (it varies)

Response by
scin77

You were right. It showed up after a 2-3 days after the first statement was paid.Cheers.

clkgtr

Submit to the Community