Question

qdd

How long does it be to so a score increase? I paid all 2 out of 3 cards too zero and 1%charge on 1
My question is how much will my score increase? And will i be ready to qualify for mortgage? My score is a 622 when I started credit karma I have been decreasing my cu since January. To only 1% what's a ball park figure I can look forward to my score increase? Do any one think it will be in the 700 club are at least a 680?

Here is how your credit score (FICO, which is what mortgage companies use) is calculated: 35% payment history,  30% utilization,  15% credit history (age of accounts, the older the better),  10% mix of credit (mortgage, credit card,  auto, personal loan etc.),  10% inquiries

If you want to know your true FICO score, you can purchase it at www.myfico.com.  Lenders in Texas are looking at a minimum of 640 FICO score, not sure what they are in your area.  HOWEVER, check out this great program you may qualify for:  go to www.naca.com.  They offer 4%, no down payment, zero closing costs if you qualify, and credit scores don't seem to matter.  Best of luck!