Question

Noobmaster

How long before I get a credit score?
After I have been paying my phone bill, and my Kohl's Charge on time/ ahead of time how long will it take before I get a credit score?

I didn't know much about credit score so I applied for 3 different chase credit cards not know about hard inquires...

Anyways, how long before my on time and ahead of payments will impact my credit score?

Phone bill payments do not factor into your credit report/scores unless of course you don't pay them then you will get a collection on your report from them. The Kohl's card should report to the bureaus, but you may want to get a regular credit card, even if it has to be secured. It will typically take about 6 months before you see a score once you start using credit. Be extremely careful about who you apply with, you will need to find a secured card or an unsecured from a subprime lender. Stop applying for prime cards, you will keep getting hit with inquiries and denials.