Question

Caleb8796

how does this impact my fico credit score? Need help
On my discover card I have a limit of 1250 dollars and they report when my statement begins so I have recently brought my balance up to 900$, as long as I make payments over the month to bring it to 375$ when they send in the report will it be the same as utilizing 30% of my credit or can the credit agencies see that my balance was high and negatively impact my score or is all that matters is the balance that the credit card company reports?

It is more than most likely that the only thing put onto your credit score is the status of your card at the end of the last billing cycle (including payment history, current balance, etc.).