Question

Momsterrr

How do you go about removing a credit card that's been closed sine 1989

Most Helpful Response

Simply file a dispute with each Credit Bureaus. I personally would leave those alone, because they are aiding my credit profiles, assumes it was closed in good standing.

Good Standing? Leave it!

I would suggest that if you closed the card in good standing, leave it on your credit report.  It doesn't hurt at all--I have accounts on my report from 5-9 years ago, all closed in good standing.  

Leaving the account on your credit report can only help your credit, not hurt it.