Question

t2e3b3

How do you get some one with the same name bad record off of my account
I have several accounts that do not belong to me on my record. these accounts belong to someone that has the same name as I. they also have me listed at another address that I have never lived at.

Have you gotten all three credit reports from the three credit bureaus?  If not, go to annualcreditreport.com and get them.  You will look them over very carefully and file disputes on all WRONG information with the credit bureau reporting same.  That other party does not have the same social security number as you and that's a major factor for you.  In your case even more than for other people, making an annual credit report check will have to be a MUST so that the information on YOUR report is yours only.  It will be an ongoing battle but worth it.

There is likely more information in the articles on this site so I do suggest taking advantage of that.  After all, helping people to learn about credit and how to build and maintain good credit is what Credit Karma is for.