Question

JessiKay1991

how do I unlock my credit when I don't know how it got locked up in the first place?
I have a few hard inquiries on my credit in the last few weeks. I didn't know it would effect my credit score or I wouldn't have allowed so many inquiries. But I didn't know it would lock my credit aswell I dont know who locked it or how to unlock it.. Im trying to buy a car and I can't do that if I can't unlock my score for them to see.

its called a credit freeze. call your 3 major credit bureaus to see if it is on.

Credit Karma

Eileen Wainwright