Question

lilmansmommy0109

how do i see what my amount of my judgement is in the public record part. wont let me click on it
i want to know how much my judgment is against me from 4 years ago that i did not go to court for? I am guessing since i was a cosigner on a town home they didnt have to bring me to court and could just throw it on there?

Most Helpful Response

complain

hello law real i feel hate credit all time bad my credit not sure how see when first time happen i never before when i get it credit cards all time payment never dowm lower becuse all time make budget more over limit need stop make tired  from me because been lost jobs already now i did explain to from company credit report  still owe from me once how i did explain to him or her everything already so i am sorry that true hard time i can,t payment credit report too much over limit and same thing credit card have problem that happen discover cards like steal from my account use switch my name have payment some body like cheat on me once i did stop not payment later few agos and statement asking me what happen about it not payment from discover cards had problem because i am deafness woman and kids already why complain about why like cheat on my name other people make laught at me then i do stop anytime about it for what limit lower payment left there $588.00 then another credit report collection still $1,899 something too long time a year how i not understand so hard time once better block off from credit report collection about me i am credit payment all time other  cellphone and have six different statement already there check it now then i dont know better help me fixed it or fight need stop from me once information i am suffert now no easy for it **** something like stole my money everything lots not give me back nothing like five year already now  where i am in virgn islands st. croix now not american nothing just tell to you honest with you and yourself find out about it like lied ***....

By law, they must attempt to serve you a summons.  Pull a complete copy of your credit report from TransUnion at www.annualcreditreport.com (or pull it from any bureau, Credit Karma uses TU).  That should have the dollar amount on there.  I would then send a letter to all three bureaus asking that they provide you with Proof of Service for this judgment.  I can't say it will work to remove it, but it can't hurt.  Best of luck!

what is this public record on my file for $874