Question

gu283

How do I save my credit score information so I can e-mail it to someone

Most Helpful Response

I'm not sure why you'd need to send your score to someone over email, but I caution you about sending personal information over the internet/email.

If you're OK with doing it, then you can go to the main page of your credit scorecard and take a screen shot (just hit "PrtSc" on your keyboard and then paste it into paint or word. Then attach the file to your email and send.

Please note that this credit information is just an estimation of your TU score, which is only one of three credit bureau scores. You can't use CK to defend a credit application or denial, it's for consumer education/use only.