Question

lizant

how do I remove hard inquireies from my credit report

Most Helpful Response

Hard Inquiries

I read that hard inquiries fall off after 2 years.  What can I do now to get them off my credit report? Can I submit a dispute? 

Hard Inquiries automatically fall off after 2 years. 

rizwancb180

i go to the bank for open an account and the bank officer said that u got enough credit score to apply a credit card.. when i heard this so i say go a head apply for me.. after one week bank mail me and say that you dont hay long credit history so we cant approve your request.. after this i see my credit score on credit carma i got 5 hard inquiries.. 

can anybody help me out for this situation what i do to remove this hard inquiries.. is there any way to remove hard inquiries before 2 years.

waiting for your responce.

Answered this question in https://www.creditkarma.com/question/how-do-i-get-rid-of-all-the-inquriese-on-my-credit-report