Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

Brownie47

How do I question my Auto credit score

auto and home owner score

Best I can tell: these numbers are useless.

My FICO number is north of 750, home owner, have home and auto loan, always had good coverage, rates are good, never had a claim and havent had a ticket in over ten years, and yet my homeowner and auto numbers are low on CK.  No one had been able to explain this.

I would think if there was something wrong, my rates would reflect it, but I have great rates with one of the big insurance companies that I have been with for years.  I assume if something was amiss, they would let me know either with higher rates or something.