Question

KittyTrin

How do I pay off debts in collections?
I have two debts I need to pay off and am working out a payment plan in my own budget for this purpose. My question is, how do I know where to send the payments if I do not have a physical copy of the bills? (They got lost in our last move).

Payment Plan? Obviously you haven't done any reading on the subject. Just going to jump in and fix this instead of spending some time reading. You are most likely going to cause yourself further hardship. Slow down, read, come back and ask questions providing more details on the accounts, such as the age of the accounts, whether or not you can still be sued for them (statute of limitations). Just do NOT include personal info.