Question

810FL

How do I make sure my older credit cards are listed and calculated to get a higher avg. standing?
Some of my long standing credit cards are not listed in the report which brings down my average time of owning credit cards or credit history. How do i change that or make sure my older cards are listed and calculated to get a higher average standing?

The report says I have a POOR rating due to avg standing of 2-3 years while some one card is brand new, a recent new lease this summer of a car, one card was replaced by the credit card company since it was mentioned that there was a potential breach on the account (unknown to me) but it is still the same card just with a different number.

Two of my other cards are with my bank that are not listed and have had for a very long time...like 8+ years an one is about 3+ years.

First, you can't add accounts to your credit reports. Second, check your FICO scores they use closed accounts in "average age of accounts". Third, what kind of cards from your bank? Debit cards don't go on credit reports.