Question

jaydayd

How do I make my credit score go up after being in collections?
I have been in collections, however, I am out now and I want to get my score back up as soon as possible. I want to know every possible solution and if it's possible to remove the collection from my credit history.

It would have been a lot easier before you paid your collections but since you have I would do some research on "Goodwill Letters".  For the rest you just need to be very good at paying your bills on time and never, never miss a payment.