Question

Kallisto80

HOW DO I LOCK MY CREDIT

Adding to original question

My apologies for how the question was phrased. I thought I was doing a search. That's why it is so short. 

I would like to know if I am able to put a credit freeze on Equifax and Transunion through Credit Karma. I just placed one through Experian externally. I found credit inquiries that I did not do and are not mine. I am going to dispute those inquiries, among other things, and would like to know if there is a way to protect my credit here without going through other sites.

Thank you!

Do it directly at the credit bureau websites. Transunion and Equifax have websites just like Experian.

Don't forget that you will need to unfreeze your reports when you want to apply for credit, so keep all the info required when doing this.