Question

SigGirl

how do I know when looking at my credit Karma report when my 7 years will be up on collections?
All I see is an open date and a closed date, so I don't know which date to start my 7 years, other sites say the 7 years starts after the last date activity was reported by Credit Karmas report does not provide this information. Do any of the 3 credit bureaus? I want to pay as many as I can but to be honest if some are only going to be less than a year I just assume they run their course.

Yes, if you pull your full report from the bureaus they should provide the date of delinquency.  You can always write letters to the collectors and the credit bureaus and ask them for that date as well, and usually the bureaus give you a full credit report in response.