Question

cupcake65

how do I have a error removed from my credit report
I brought a 2005 Ford Focus in 2010 and traded it in 2012 now I am receiving calls saying I still owe $8884.00 on that car the car was paid 10/08/2012 and I have the paperwork to prove it. also the car they are charging me with is 2007 Ford Focus they threating to garnish my wages and put a lien on my house . How do I go about having this removed from my credit report.

If you are being harassed by a debt collector, especially over a debt that you do not owe, you need to contact a consumer law attorney and file a lawsuit against the company that is harassing you. Do some reading on the FDCPA (fair debt collection practices act). The law office of Kimmel & Silverman are great if they practice in your state. If not do a google search to find an attorney that handles FDCPA cases in your state and get a consult with them.