Question

MatthewSurber

How do I get the "Credit Changes BETA" and "What Changed" links?

I monitor both my mom's and my credit score on this site and noticed on her page that there is a "Credit Changes BETA" link on the left side of her page and a "What Changed?" link below her credit scores. My page does not have either of these links, which seem to simplify what changed since the last time the score was refreshed.

I would also like to know how to enable.  I signed up for myself and my husband the same day and he has that feature and I do not.

I would also like to know how to enable this great feature!