Question

LadySam52

How do I get my auto loan reflected in my credit report with TransUnion and EquiFax?
I bought a car from a dealership in 2012 and have made every payment on time. I only have one more year to pay off the loan, but these two credit reporting agencies don't show that I have an auto loan or the positive history I thought I was building. How do I get them to show that loan in my credit reports?

Creditors select which credit bureau they want to deal with and usually have to pay a fee for their services.  ;Few, if any, businesses report to more than one [credit bureau and are not required to do so.  All credit bureau information is included in calculating the FICO score so having all three reports showing the same information is not really necessary.

GIANT90

Enter Your ReplyMy auto loan, is not reflected on either credit bureau.