Question

OPP2020

How do I get IQ Data off of report? I owed my last mo. rent of $726. Pd every mo on time. Now $2k.
Are they a collection agency?

Most Helpful Response

REQUEST FOR CONFIRMATION

Request verification of your claim, by providing me with true and certified copies (NOT photocopies) of the agreement I supposedly have with your agency. I also requested the name of the individual who is the duly authorized representative from your company, who has the Original agreement and is certifying these as certified copies and that your company now has the Original agreement under penalty of perjury and with unlimited liability and confirm that the agreement has never been sold to your company.   This verification is required to validate your claim. Your said failure to provide the requested documentation within ten (10) days from the above date will constitute your agreement to the following terms:

1.       That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;

2.       That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;

3.       You will no longer pursue this matter any further.

NOTICE

THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR CONFIRMATION THAT YOU HAVE A COPY OF AN AGREEMENT OR COPIES OF STATEMENTS.