Question

bowheat

How do I get information off of my credit karma that doesn't even pertain to me?
Before I was shown my score I was asked a couple of weird questions. The first one was about some mortgage loan - I've never owned a house nor gotten any kind of loan for a house. The second referred to an auto loan dated January of 2015. I've NEVER applied nor received any kind of car loan whatsoever. How do I get those things off of my file with credit karma?

Most Helpful Response

Was one of the answer "Dose Not Apply" or "Non Of The Above"?

Those are security questions and all of the answers are not supposed to pertain to you. There has to be wrong answers so that you can pick a correct answer. No need to worry.