Question

Jadamariep

How do I get in contact with the collections agency to pay my dues? Please help!
I am very new to credit and how the world works with numbers. I am trying to learn how to pay my debt which is only $76. I have never opened a credit card, this is just a past due bill. I can pay it all at once, I just can't seem to find where to find the information.

First, do some reading on "pay for delete agreements", this is where you offer to pay the debt collector in full in exchange for them removing it from your reports. The debt collector will be listed on your credit reports and you can contact the credit bureaus listing the account to get the contact info for the debt collector or a google search may yield the information that you need.