Question

PoorRichgirl

How do I get back on track when my husband gets his first disability check?
Well where do I start? I have always paid for everything on time and keep a good CS. Well now my husband has lots of medical problems, he is on disability now. We have not relieved a check yet. I work but I do not bring home enough to pay all bills. We are behind on most everything and I own too much to file Bankruptcy. My lawyer wants me to have 3 houses appraised and they must appraise for less than I owe . My houses are all in need of repair but I think they are worth more than I owe. Will I be throwing away money for an appraisal? One credit card (B of A) has been wrote off. Others have lowered my credit limit to what I owe. My main house I am working on a modification loan. My husband will get his first check in April. We are so behind what do I try to pay first? We will not get back pay and he is only going to draw around $1300.00 a month.