Question

LADYCALUMET333

HOW DO I GET AN ADDRESS OFF MY CREDIT REPORT THAT I NEVER LIVED AT.

Most Helpful Response

About 10 years ago I found several wrong addresses being reported on my CRs and I simply called the the CBRs and asked them to remove it and they did it for me over the phone. 

You check copies of your credit reports annually and file disputes on all wrong information with the credit bureau reporting it.  That topic has been raised numerous times, so you can check it out on this site.

julieharrison

EHow do you dispute soem addresses that are a long time ago that i have lived at?