How do I get a credit card? 'Good' credit score, but high utilization.
I need a credit card with no interest. I'll be getting married in August. I have a specific budget and intend to pay off the card in full with whatever cash gifts we receive.
Here are my issues:
1. I am very close to my limit on my main credit card
2. I recently applied for Barclay's mc and got rejected
3. I have an education line of credit that shows up under 'revolving' accounts

Should I:
a. Ask for a credit line increase on my main credit card and then apply for a new one? (I would risk getting rejected and hurting my score)

b. Search for credit cards that have very low qualifications? (if you know of any, please let me know)

Any help is greatly appreciated!