Question

KarShaKA

How do I fix my credit?
Merrick Bank and HSBC was included in my bankruptcy, Both companies forward to collection agency. I forward Transunion, Experian and Equifax copies of bankruptcy. I inform them to correct my credit report. If Merrick and HSBC forward to collection agency then the collection agency and both companies should indicate included in bankruptcy chapter 7. The bankruptcy was granted and I receive discharge of bankruptcy of all accounts. I've been fighting this for years and I'm so upset with these accounts and/or companies still showing on my credit report. Also, the oldest Capital One was included in bankruptcy as well. I need know what do clear this up. And how to fix my credit to receive higher credit score be in good standing.

File complaints with the CFPB (www.consumerfinance.gov), the FTC (ftc.gov), Better Business Bureau, your state Attorney General and anyone else you can think of.  May take time and persistence, but keep hammering at them.  I assume you're already disputing with all three bureaus?  If not, do so at www.annualcreditreport.com and don't give up, just keep at it.  It may take several letters and a few months, but you should be able to get some of those off your report.  Best of luck!