Question

Bryant66

How do I find out the date that my balances are checked each month?

I attempted to get this information from my credit card company, but the only response I got was that they report within 30-45 days on a monthly basis. You'd have to call your servicer, but you will likely get the same answer. I had assumed once my newest bill was generated, my balances would be updated, but that was false. If you can't get any straight answer from your servicers like me, the best bet is to just choose a day each month (e.g. the 1st) and only update on that day for changes, otherwise you will just be hitting "update" a lot haha.

JBirley15

Update: I saw in the forums will searching for an answer to a question of mine, his card company told him they report a week after their bill is produced. So I guess the answer really is dependant upon your particular servicer, I guess I'm just stuck not knowing exactly haha

Checked by whom?

Sumflow

You can check your balances every day if you like.  Who do you wnat to check your balance?