Question

cnhutch

How do I find out information on items I have in collections?
First off let me say your site has been a great help in knowing more about what my credit report. I was looking an saw that I have a few items in collections. I'm not sure what these items are or why they are there. How would I go about getting the information on what companies these items are form and how to contact them?

Most Helpful Response

You need to order a "free" copy of your credit report. This is just a monitoring site, it only shows bits and pieces from your transunion credit file. For more accurate info, get copies from all three bureaus.