Question

lance55

how do I file identity theft?
I had mt identity stole from me I filed before but when I moved I lost contact an I haven't been able to get beck in contact with anyone

Identity Theft

Hello, I would first file a report with all three CRA. They will most likely require you to file an affidavit and have it notorized. You shouls also put a credit freeze on all three CRA so if anyone attempts to open credit you will have to verify it is you before your information is released. You may also want to contact the Social Security Administration and file an identity report with them. Good luck

Identity theft

Dish Network corporate took money from my credit card and I don't have an account with them I reported it to the police and the BBB I'm seeing a lawyer Wednesday and I have documented evidence to prove my case plus witness