Question

musicalangel1718

how do I establish credit or credit cards after a bankruptcy

SARABEAR

Actually I just had discharge of ch 7 on 6/26. I got an offer immediately in the mail (maybe before discharge - ours took forever due to crappy attorney). Anyway it was a preapproved offer. Not a horrendous credit limit either. It was preapproved for $700. Just had to pay the program fee with coming off of bankruptcy I expect. I als expect to be able to trade up with a better term in the next year. Rebuilding credit so we can get back into a house as soon as possible as apartment living is not my thing. Saving money too. Husband was not happy I opened it. I told him you need to establish new credit in order to build credit. For now, I will keep the one card. Put like $100 on it each month in purchases or gas and pay it off as soon as the charge posts. There I dont pay the interest. Then hopefully up the card to a better one in a year or so. We also because Ford refused to redeem my car (it was a piece of crap!!! I was done paying for repairs) I surrendered the car to Ford and told them to come get it. Got a new to me car 2016 honda pilot I like better. Will pay this car off in 2 years by putting extra money on it every month. As soon as hubby gets a decent cc offer (this one came in my name only). will do the same with his. If you wait - you will get many offers. Just the car loan has already upped my score by 50 points. I have a score of 645 right now. 

mollydee

Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit, they make very big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly payments and getting nothing in return. I used them for over a year and 8 months and my credit scores actually went down. We had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and because they inquired about those to try and dispute them it basically quote refreshed the debt thus making our scores lower. We were young and dumb back then. I recommend yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c  o m. He is a genius, get through with him today and you will be glad you did. He saved us from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...He deleted all the hard inquiries, BK on our credit report and then proceeded to improving our credit score to the early 800's 

Wayne2001

Hello Sara if you don't mind I wanted to ask you what your credit score was when you guys filed, and what was it 30 days after the chapter 7 was discharged?

Aimit12

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later. 

Aimit12

SImple. Start with applying with Capital One, they offer several credit cards including a secured card. Let them know that if denied for an unsecured card that you want to be rolled into their secured card. You can also apply with BofA or Wells Fargo Bank, each of these offer secured cards.

Roadrage90

I got denied for capital one secured card!! I was like WWHHHAATTTT????

Aimit12

Get an OpenSky card and a credit builder loan from a local Credit Union. Use the card and pay it off on time each month. Use the money from the loan to pay back the loan. That’s what I did and one year out of bankruptcy my score was back in the mid-600s.

You basically have to start over with a secured card, and build from there.  Reading the articles here will be a big help in rebuilding your credit post bankruptcy. Everyone should read the articles when they join this site (I did) but, it seems, few do so.

Jensetter04

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "(sgiacalone03@ g m a i l . c o m)" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later.

Curious

How is it possible that an  (ex FICO and Experian agent) can fix as was said ** my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days.**

Would it not be illegal for him/her to do this if they are an EX agent????

** I WAS ALWAYS TOLD THAT IF SOMETHING SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE ** LOOK THE OTHER WAY..

With that being said if in fact someone is on here presenting this information to people who are truly down on their luck, loosing everything they have, and they see this information and send an email to whomever this person is and they get scammed out of money they dont have to spend, how is it POSSIBLE THIS IS HELPING ANYONE?????

** THIS IS A COMMENT ON THIS COMMUNITY** that I came across...... Is anyone believing this at all????

I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address

Jensetter04

Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit, they make very big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly payments and getting nothing in return. I used them for over a year and 8 months and my credit scores actually went down. We had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and because they inquired about those to try and dispute them it basically quote refreshed the debt thus making our scores lower. We were young and dumb back then. I recommend 90creditspecialist @ g m a i l . c  o m. He is a genius, get through with him today and you will be glad you did. He saved us from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...He deleted all the hard inquiries, BK on our credit report and then proceeded to improving our credit score to the early 800’s 

Chapter 13

After filing chapter 13, I was glad to save my house. Now I need to remodel it so I can move in. How soon after filing can the bank approve me for a home equity loan? And will this monthly payment be included with my monthly payment plan to the trustee?

Jensetter04

Request Bankruptcy to be removed

How do I go about requesting my bankruptcy be removed now that it's been long enough?

It's pretty easy to get credit after a bankruptcy because you can't file again for 7 years. Interest rates will be high but you can get it.

The RIGHT man is here

I was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy form because i have no other options, I’m on a fixed income and cannot afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan. My insurance premiums increased and the interest rate has hindered me from getting some benefits and securing a job I wish. I came across a comment of a man on a blog giving kudos to EXCELLENT REPAIRS for job well done in clearing off his debts and fixing his bad credit report. I took a risk by hiring him to fix my credit. I’m happy to tell you that my credit was fixed within 5-6 days by this exceptional credit expert. I was impressed by his work and that’s the reason I’m recommending him as well. You can reach him at sgiacalone03@ g m a i l . c o m, He’s name is Steve Giacalone… You will be glad you did