Question

MsEdified

How do I dispute items on my report or get them removed if they have been paid off?
i had a judgement on my account and I paid it as well as other bills (hospital) that I have paid also... how do I dispute them or get them removed?

Most Helpful Response

They will remain part of your history for 7-10 years. They should, however, be marked as paid.

If an item is legitimately not yours then you can dispute the item using the online tools at the various credit bureau web sites, or by mail if you need to send any documentation.

Been Paid still on report as not Neg!!

I have paid off an Itiems back in july 5 2013 it still on my record/report as  Neg itiem or as not paid Belco Corp for $110. I have an Itiem i want removed deleted under the Fair Credit reporting Act and, Law for $221 Feb 2 /14 7 years since reporting as shown in my exsperian report..Itiem # 3 RMc systems $112 isn't mine but it has been on my report for 7 years remove as above Under thheFair creit Reporting Act and, Laws:) I have exstended Cosumer Statements with an inpact on my Report to Exstensive to resolve or be put into as my Rights Under the Consumer Statement's:) Thanks Much     Tony L Porter Verif Purpose only xx-9572