Question

creditup2016

How do I dispute, erase or reverse recent inquires from car delaerships that I did NOT authorize?

You can't is most likely answer, I am afraid. If you signed the credit app at dealership? Then you did give them permission and authorize them to run your credit. Unless you have something in writing that they promised to only run it X amount of times? Then it's very unlikely you can have them removed. Of course, you are free to send the dispute with each credit bureaus. I wouldn't counting anything less an a "NO" from them, simple because alfter all, it's the credit bureaus granting the requests to run your credit, so it's very unlikely they going to turn around and say "Oooops, we screwed up..."

Johnnyrain is correct that if you as much as gave your personal information and social security number to the dealership where you were shopping that you provided a verbal agreement. Even if it was verbal.  They probably said "Let me see what we can do" No more than, let me see have your xxx informaiton and we'll see what we can do for you.  It was a verbal agreement to run your credit.  They didn't have to ask your permission if you gave them your information. If they didn't get a yes on their preferred creditor, they gave it to every subprime lender in hopes of getting you the loan.   The dispute would not actually be with the credit bureau, you would have to contact each person who ran your credit and get them to retract it.  Good luck.      When going to a dealership to shop a car, you are not required to give them any personal information for shopping.   When you go to the department store, you don't have to show your ability to pay to look around.