How do I determine which bureaus a bank's credit card reports to?
My oldest credit card issued by a large US bank does not appear in TransUnion reports, and therefore does not appear in Creditkarma scores.

This bank is known online to report other credit cards they issue to TransUnion.

When I contacted the bank to ask for more information I got a form letter back stating I needed to contact the credit agencies to dispute anything I did not like. But apart from the case where the credit agency might be surpressing the information, I do not see how the credit agency could help.