Question

62andlovingit

How do I correct an error on the length of my credit history?
My history is showing 3 1/2 years and I've had two of my credit cards over 8 years.

The 3 1/2 years you are looking at is probably the average age of accounts. Either way, there is no way that you can add past information to your credit reports. If the credit cards you are referring to report your account to the bureaus, you can contact them if they are not reporting the correct opened date. I think you are looking at "average age" though.