Question

egghead3030

how do i apply for a unsecured card
my wife is five months pregnant and we have 2 other daugters im the only one working and dont have any extra$ for a deposit and i just need to work on building back my credit to try and get a desent car and biger place for my family to live can any one help

Most Helpful Response

Hi egghead3030,

I suggest reading reviews of various secured credit cards and applying for the one that makes the most sense for your financial situation. You can see more information about secured cards here: https://www.creditkarma.com/article/secured_credit_cards_to_rebuild_credit