Question

klens1415

How do I add another set of student loans to my account that are not through Sallie Mae or Navient?
I have a set of student loans through a credit union and I have never been able to figure out how to add them to my credit karma account. I have been paying on them for 5 years and have never missed a payment, so I know that they could potentially help my credit score not be so terrible.

You cannot add accounts to your credit reports, only lenders that choose to work with credit bureaus can do that. Check to see if they report to Experian if you are not finding the accounts on Transunion or Equifax. If you come to find out that your lender does not report to any credit bureaus, you could consider refinancing the loans with a lender that does report to the credit bureaus.