Question

manny39

how could i get my credit score
I cant get a credit score I haven't put anything under my name.

How to build credit

A good start to build credit is to go to a credit union and tell the loan officer you want to apply for an installment loan to build credit. Be sure to tell that person you don't have any credit or a thin credit file. Most credit unions will approve you for an unsecured credit loan which requires a $300 to $500 deposit. The way it works is that you deposit $500 and they will set you up a 12 month repayment plan and in return give you a $500 check back to you. At this time I would open up a checking account and deposite the check  into that account and set up my payments to be auto debited 7 days before my due date from that account. This will prevent you from being late with a payment. Note: One late payments can bring a credit score down 60-70 points. I hope this helps!