Question

Sarahlovesjr

How come I don't have a credit score I have three credit cards
I have Applied and been approved for three credit cards one of them is the secured MasterCard that you're offering me to sign up for I already have that card and you're still telling me I have a thin file how often do you guys update your information becauseI actually have a credit score

The purpose of Credit Karma is to teach how credit works and how to build your score.  None of your credit score information from here goes anywhere.  I do advise taking the time to read the articles here to gain this cr edit education since the knowledge will benefit you for the rest of your life.  The 'thin file' is from information from only two of the three credit bureaus and some of your cards may be reported to that theird bureau, which is not available here.