Question

veranna123

how come credit karma don,t update thier reports.
I haven't seen a update in such a long time what happened.?

Perhaps you are looking for a credit score increase, which doesn't always happen every month.  I just checked my account (go to the top of this page, click on my finances, then on my credit to check yours) and look at the fine print on that page.  My score has remained at 701 for months, but there are items on my credit report that need to fall off before it goes up, and those are not falling for at least 6 years.  But, since my score is not going down, it's not a bif deal.

jwsister

Oh, yes.  My score was updated on Wednesday, 09/11/13

why can,t i see my whole credit report by all three companies

credit card

how come credit karma say,s i owe money on a credit card and i don.t?