Question

peewee624

How can you help me with my cc debt?

Can you help me get a couple cc intrest rates lowered, Or help me with my home taxes?  It seems as though you can`t give me anything new. Except open another credit card? 

Credit Karma is not a debt relief or debt consolidation company, so you are looking in the wrong place. Do some Google searching for "debt relief" or "debt consolidation" and see what you come up with and read the reviews. An installment loan may be a way to get your credit cards taken care of if you are able to obtain a debt consolidation loan.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, you may consider contacting your credit card issuers and explain to them your hardship and maybe they can do something to help you out and get it all taken care of with something that you can afford. Other things to consider are selling things that you don't need or find some work and apply that money to the credit card debt.

I wish you the best with it, keep your head up, things will get better if you are willing to work hard at it, any more questions please feel free to ask.

The advice to get a new credit card does not come from this site directly, but is from the site sponsors, and is based only on the information from the records on this site.  The sponsors are the ones paying for this site (no Internet site is free to set up and maintain) so that we can use the site for free.

You may want to check the Dave Ramsey site for ideas on how to resolve debt because he does have some workable solutions.  Your property taxes need to get taken care of if you want to keep the home and, since it is an annual occurrance, it should be calculated in your monthly expense plan.  If you don't pay the taxes, you risk losing your home in a few years.

Also, please give thought to re-reading some of the articles on this site so you can improve your credit understanding since that is the purpose of Credit Karma.