Question

Joselline

How can I start my credit?
I'm 19 and want to start moving my credit early what can i do?

Because you are new to credit you might have to start off with a secured credit card.  you can go to your bank, local credit union or some big banks like capital one or bank of america.  You might be able to get a student card if your in school, you can try with Discover.  The other option is to become a autherized user on your parents card.  It will take six months to get a score.  It is awesome that you are looking at credit now and wanting to learn about.  I would really highly suggest that you read a lot on here and other websites about credit and how it works.  I wished I knew about it at your age.  it would have saved me a lot of heart ache.  Wish you the best of luck in your credit journey